What will you do as a Production Worker?
- Marinating the fillets;
- Weighing and packing the chicken;
- Quality checks and sorting;
- Cutting and hanging the chicken;
- Packing and packing the chicken;
- Processing work;
- Labeling the boxes, plastic containers and bags;
- Filleting the chicken;
- Moving crates with EPT;
- Cut thighs, hang up chicken meat by the chest.
What do we expect from you as a Production Worker?
- You will not find it a problem to work in a cold environment (5-7 degrees);
- You work carefully;
- Physical work is not a problem for you;
- You can work flexible hours, preferably full-time.
What do we offer you as a Production Worker?
- Long-term work;
- The working hours are from Monday to Friday 06:30–15:30 (day shift) or 15:30-01:00 (evening shift);
- Every day a fresh challenge;
- On Friday you can also sample and taste the chicken;
- Lots of interaction with co-workers;
- Chicken can be ordered every Tuesday;
- Development opportunities;
- Training & development.