What will you do as a Packing Assistant?
- Correct and scheduled refilling of the packaging material;
- Packing and packaging of pastries, muffins & cakes;
- Correct refilling of the boxes for the packaging machines;
- Quality checks and sorting;
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy.
What do we expect from you as a Packing Assistant?
- You don’t mind working in changing shifts;
- You work carefully;
- Physical work is not a problem for you;
- You can work flexible hours, preferably full-time.
What do we offer you as a Packing Assistant?
- Long-term work;
- Shifts rotate from Monday to Friday e.g. 05:45–14:00, 06:00-14:45, 07:00-15:00, 14:00-22:00;
- Being part of a team;
- Lunch with colleagues and staff parties;
- Training & development.